Friday, July 31, 2015

Five Pawns Gambit

I have been trying to find the time to blog. I have a lot to say just not enough time. Recently I have been traveling a lot and visiting family and friends. I enjoying watching movies and will take any suggestions of what to watch. My new thing right now is vaping and checking out all the great flavors out there. I must say Looper by ANML is still my favorite along with Suicide Bunny products. Suicide Bunny has helped my husband completely quit smoking along with Looper helping me quit as well. Philip Rocke is a great mixologist and would suggest any of his products.
I am looking forward to getting my Five Pawns in the mail today ordered from Giant Vapes. The flavor I am going to check out is Gambit since it has a good rating. I will let everyone know how it taste once it gets here. Thanks Annika Woodbanger